* [Caml-list] [ANN] ocaml-lua v1.1: OCaml binding of Lua library
@ 2013-07-27 16:09 Paolo Donadeo
From: Paolo Donadeo @ 2013-07-27 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm happy to announce a fix release of ocaml-lua, the OCaml binding of the
Lua library. With ocaml-lua you can embed a Lua interpreter in an OCaml
program in a few lines of code, and use Lua for configuration or
customization purposes.

Few changes from previous v1.0:

   1. bug fixes;
   2. support for LuaJIT (2.0.0 for Lua 5.1);
   3. compiles on OSX (not much tested, I don't have a Mac at home);
   4. support OPAM (package available soon in the official repository, pull
   request already sent);
   5. now you can specify a memory limit allocable for the Lua state:
   http://ocaml-lua.forge.ocamlcore.org/api-lua/Lua_aux_lib.html#VALnewstate

Here are some references:

The homepage of the project is hosted on OCaml Forge:
http://ocaml-lua.forge.ocamlcore.org/

The complete library reference (ocamldoc generated) is here:
http://ocaml-lua.forge.ocamlcore.org/api-lua/

Source tarballs are on the download page on OCaml Forge:
http://forge.ocamlcore.org/frs/?group_id=167

The official GIT repository is here:
http://forge.ocamlcore.org/scm/browser.php?group_id=167

Bug reports and feature requests are on my page on GitHub:
https://github.com/pdonadeo/ocaml-lua/issues

--
*Paolo*