* RE: [Caml-list] SF Bay Area OCaml get together in July
@ 2003-06-20 14:05 Gurr, David (MED, self)
From: Gurr, David (MED, self) @ 2003-06-20 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Damn! I just moved from the Bay Area.  Any one want to
start a Milwaukee area chapter of the Knights of the
Lambda Calculus?  (Ocaml, SML, Haskell, Scheme, etc).
-D

From: Chris Hecker @ 2003-06-19 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I was reminded that I dropped the ball on putting some kind of
meeting/dinner for San Francisco ocaml programmers a couple years back.  I,
uh, got busy.  :)

Anyway, let's ressurect the plan and do it.  Nothing fancy, just a casual
meeting.

To attempt to solve the n-body problem, please reply to me privately if
you're interested in attending _WITH_ what dates in the evening (say,
7pm-9pm-ish) you can make it to Berkeley/Oakland during the week of July
14th - 18th.  Also include what kind of food you will _not_ eat if we meet
at a restaurant.  An incredibly sophisticated program will grind over the
data, producing the perfect meeting time and place.

Chris