* RE: [Caml-list] different behaviour of Unix.fork on FreeBSD and L inux
@ 2003-05-19 11:07 Beck01, Wolfgang
From: Beck01, Wolfgang @ 2003-05-19 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

> it is a problem of bufferisation of the output made by printf. If you
> flush stdout before forking, there will be no problem.

Thank you Remi and John. This makes sense. However, I've inserted
the printf's to trace down an error that occurs under Linux but
not under FreeBSD and that can't be explained with stdout buffering
effects. I was hoping the reasons of the strange printf behaviour
would also explain the other error I get.

--
Wolfgang Beck
T-Systems Nova GmbH

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-19 11:37 UTC | newest]