* [Caml-list] Dynamic linking on OS X 10.7 Lion?
@ 2011-11-02 17:47 Christian Doczkal
From: Christian Doczkal @ 2011-11-02 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello

Does OCaml support dynamic linking on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion?.

I successfully built:

OCaml 3.12.1 (MacPorts)
Coq 8.3-pl1 (MacPorts)

But I cannot build the loadable plugin for its Ssreflect extension (I can build the statically linked version).

(I am not developing software using ocaml and I could not find the answer in the documentation)

Thanks in advance for any clarification in this matter.

Regards
Christian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-02 17:47 UTC | newest]