* [Caml-list] signal processing in ocaml
@ 2002-02-20 23:27 Attila Kondacs
From: Attila Kondacs @ 2002-02-20 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I am looking for audio as well as image signal processing
code in OCAML and I can't find them anywhere on the web.
If anyone has any of them and is willing to share that would be great.

Attila Kondacs

* RE: [Caml-list] signal processing in ocaml
@ 2002-02-20 23:59 ` douglas campbell
From: douglas campbell @ 2002-02-20 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Attila Kondacs, caml-list

For a start, how about writing a Caml interface to an existing audio file
library such as sndlib or audiofile, and a sound device library such as OSS?
I had been toying with this as a way to learn the CAML C interface but
haven't done much. But I might have more time now that the company I was
working for folded. (I don't know whether to :-) or :-()

Douglas W. Campbell
Waterloo, Ont.
Canada

@ 2002-06-03 21:29   ` Oliver Bandel
From: Oliver Bandel @ 2002-06-03 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: douglas campbell; +Cc: Attila Kondacs, caml-list

Hello,

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, douglas campbell wrote:

> For a start, how about writing a Caml interface to an existing audio file
> library such as sndlib or audiofile, and a sound device library such as OSS?

If there is any Code, I would be interested in it too.

And if there are sequencer-/midi-programs in OCaml,
I would be interested a lot.

I need the possibility to work on Audio-formats as well as
creating them via a (midi-)-sequencer.

Better than using ready-to-use-programs I would prefer
extensible systems, where I can add the funcionality
I need.

Maybe we are three interested people now and can start a little project?
Or are there any such projects?

Ciao,
   Oliver