* [Caml-list] Libraries in functional languages
@ 2003-03-04 17:31 Diego Olivier Fernandez Pons
From: Diego Olivier Fernandez Pons @ 2003-03-04 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

    Bonjour,

Benjamin C. Pierce wrote

> Although I share the impulse behind the recent discussions about
> improving the standard library, I wonder if it is actually missing
> the main point: there are *already* lots of improvements on the
> standard library out there -- the Unison project has one; probably
> there are at least a dozen better ones out there -- but nobody can
> find them!  This leads to an idea for a different way of soaking up
> people's hacking energies...

I have written two pages with all avaible software I know on various
functional languages. Sources are shorly commented, explaining their
principal features and links are given.

- (balanced) binary search trees
- automata and regular expressions

  http://www.edite-de-paris.com.fr/~fernandz/Caml/index_en.html

Hope this helps.

        Diego Olivier

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-04 17:32 UTC | newest]