* [Caml-list] Looking for parser + ast generator in OCAML
@ 2002-02-18 19:55 Lakshminarayanan R
From: Lakshminarayanan R @ 2002-02-18 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I am new to this list and I am currently learning OCAML to
implement a compiler for a small (functional) language
called Alpha.

I am wondering what would be the fastest and robust way to
implement a parser in ocaml for our language. I am looking
for parser generators (I found ocamlyacc, are there any
others?). I am also looking for tools that can automatically
generate data structures to hold the Abstract Syntax Tree
and also tools that can generate functions that can be used
to traverse this AST. Basically I want tools that can take a
grammar spec. and generate a parser, ast, and tree traversal
functions, automatically.

I would highly appreciate any pointers to related tools.

A more general question: Is there some kind of Compiler
Development Kit (or set of tools) in Ocaml?

Thanks in advance,
Ln