* [Caml-list] lablGTK question
@ 2002-10-11 17:09 Vincent Barichard
From: Vincent Barichard @ 2002-10-11 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CAML-LIST

Hi all,

I try to make a text editor with syntax coloring. I use lablgtk (the
GEdit component). When I want to colorize some words according to the
language (caml or latex by example), I use the freeze and thaw functions
as used in the browser application of the lablgtk distribution.
But, some flash of the GEdit component occur each time I hit a key. I
guess that the freeze and thaw function make the component flash.

Does anybody know how to stop this unpleasant flash ?
If there is no way to stop it, is there another way to make dynamic
syntax color ? (Now I send the modified line to a lexical analyser and
replace the words which must be in color, as the sample browser
application of the lablGTK distribution)

Thanks for your assistance.

Vincent

Vincent Barichard
Métaheuristiques et Optimisation Combinatoire
Faculté des Sciences d'Angers
Tel : 02 41 73 52 06

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-11 18:56 UTC | newest]