* [Caml-list] Programming with modules
@ 2004-08-20 11:28 Erik de Castro Lopo
From: Erik de Castro Lopo @ 2004-08-20 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

Say I have a module (main.ml) and an interface (main.mli) which
defines a type maintype.

However, main.ml is getting a little large and I'd like to split
some of the functionality out into another file, but still have
access to maintype in the new file. Unfortunately, Ocaml doesn't
allow mutual dependancies across acoss files.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get around this?

TIA,
Erik