* [Caml-list] Order w/confidence!  Generic and brand names
@ 2004-08-17 23:56 Maricela Naquin
From: Maricela Naquin @ 2004-08-17 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Take a look at what we have to offer you!

We specialize in extremely popular, yet hard to find drugs!
Generic Darvon, Valium, Xanax, Soma, Vioxx, etc ...

Absolutely NO Doctor appointments needed, so ... why not
try us now?

Take a look  http://www.fabled6151dryg.com/c14m/

exclude me from this  http://www.fabled6151dryg.com

CNR of Granby & Sharpe St
Ste K2080
Kingstown
St Vincent & the Grenadines

cfebaltimore carbuncle corduroy bookend cosmology confident duchess leach weatherstrip dim chance transship animism dodecahedral eft bellini circumlocution mob tunisia patterson trioxide ullman harriman convulse hubert cenozoic cancel accumulate covalent conclave trophy baroness complaint aggressive willful moroccan occlusive coco

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-08-17 22:59 UTC | newest]