* [Caml-list] [CFP] Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice - Extended Deadline
@ 2021-04-19 13:09 Enrico Tassi
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Enrico Tassi @ 2021-04-19 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
Call for papers
Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice
Pittsburgh, USA, 16 July 2021
Affiliated with CADE-28
Abstract submission deadline: 26 April 2021 (extended)
Paper submission deadline: 03 May 2021 (extended)
Logical frameworks and meta-languages form a common substrate for
representing, implementing and reasoning about a wide variety of
deductive systems of interest in logic and computer science. Their
design, implementation and their use in reasoning tasks, ranging from
the correctness of software to the properties of formal
systems, have been the focus of considerable research over the last two
decades. This workshop will bring together designers, implementors and
practitioners to discuss various aspects impinging on the structure and
utility of logical frameworks, including the treatment of variable
binding, inductive and co-inductive reasoning techniques and the
expressiveness and lucidity of the reasoning process.
LFMTP 2021 will provide researchers a forum to present state-of-the-art
techniques and discuss progress in areas such as the following:
* Encoding and reasoning about the meta-theory of programming
languages, logical systems and related formally specified systems.
* Theoretical and practical issues concerning the treatment of variable
binding, especially the representation of, and reasoning about,
datatypes defined from binding signatures.
* Logical treatments of inductive and co-inductive definitions and
associated reasoning techniques, including inductive types of higher
dimension in homotopy type theory
* Graphical languages for building proofs, applications in geometry,
equational reasoning and category theory.
* New theory contributions: canonical and substructural frameworks,
contextual frameworks, proof-theoretic foundations supporting
binders, functional programming over logical frameworks,
homotopy and cubical type theory.
* Applications of logical frameworks: proof-carrying architectures,
proof exchange and transformation, program refactoring, etc.
* Techniques for programming with binders in functional programming
languages such as Haskell, OCaml or Agda, and logic programming
languages such as lambda Prolog or Alpha-Prolog.
Abstract submission deadline: Monday April 26 (extended)
Submission deadline: Monday May 03 (extended)
Notification to authors: Monday May 31
Final version due: Monday June 14
Workshop date: Friday July 16
In addition to regular papers, we welcome/encourage the submission of
"work in progress" reports, in a broad sense. Those do not need to
report fully polished research results, but should be of interest for
the community at large. Submitted papers should be in PDF, formatted
using the EPTCS style guidelines. The length is restricted to 15 pages
for regular papers and 8 pages for "Work in Progress"
papers. Submission is via EasyChair:
A selection of the presented papers will be published online in the
Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS).
* Giselle Reis (CMU-Qatar)
* Matthieu Sozeau (Inria)
* David Baelde (LSV, ENS Paris-Saclay & Inria Paris)
* Roberto Blanco (MPI-SP)
* Alberto Ciaffaglione (University of Udine)
* Claudio Sacerdoti Coen (University of Bologna)
* Marina Lenisa (Università degli Studi di Udine)
* Dennis Müller (Friedrich-Alexander-University)
* Michael Norrish (CSIRO)
* Elaine Pimentel (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte) co-
* Ulrich Schöpp (fortiss GmbH)
* Kathrin Stark (Princeton University)
* Aaron Stump (The University of Iowa)
* Nora Szasz (Universidad ORT Uruguay)
* Enrico Tassi (Inria) co-chair
* Alwen Tiu (The Australian National University)
* Tjark Weber (Uppsala University)
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-19 13:09 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-04-19 13:09 [Caml-list] [CFP] Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice - Extended Deadline Enrico Tassi
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).