* [Caml-list] Permanent Research Engineer Position at CEA LIST - LSL
@ 2020-06-26 9:59 David Bühler
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: David Bühler @ 2020-06-26 9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
The LSL laboratory at CEA LIST, located near Paris, France, is opening a new
permanent Research Engineer position in formal methods.
If you are interested in joining the development team of Eva, the
based on abstract interpretation, please consider applying.
More details are available below.
#### LSL Laboratory
The LSL Software Security Laboratory helps developers and validation experts
ship high-confidence software and systems. With everyday objects getting
and more complex, we have built a reputation for efficiently applying formal
reasoning techniques to establish their trustworthiness.
As part of the CEA LIST Institute, at the heart of Campus Paris Saclay,
LSL are researching the best possible means to conduct formal
design tools such as Binsec, Frama-C and UNISIM, that ensure
systems can comply with the highest safety and cybersecurity
in doing so, we get to interact with the most creative people in
Our team comprises about 30 permanent research engineers, plus a dozen
postdocs. Our organizational structure is simple: those who pioneer new
are the ones who get to lead their implementation. Your work will have a
and visible impact on the state of software verification.
We need you to help us develop Frama-C's abstract interpretation plugin,
improving current analyses and by designing new approaches. You will
to growing the community of users, handling feedback and helping real people
solve real problems.
You will take an active role in research and development activities and
industrial partnerships, alongside other members of the laboratory. This can
include writing proposals, managing projects, writing and reviewing code,
publishing papers, as well as attending scientific and technical events
worldwide (or, you know, their remote streams, during a pandemic lockdown).
- Background in abstract interpretation and theory of programming languages.
- Hands-on experience with significant OCaml developments - other languages
are fine too, but you'll need to convince us you can adapt in a snap.
- Self-organized, with an ability to prioritize effectively.
- Team-minded - you know when to let someone else take the lead.
Various areas of our overall activity can also benefit from specific
- Break new ground with us:
* Hands-on expertise in the fields of software security.
* Flawless understanding of C, C++, assembly languages or hardware
- Precision-drive our infrastructure:
* Technical administration of Linux environments and development tools.
* Robust grasp of IT service management processes.
- Help us spread the word:
* Strong proficiency in foreign languages.
* A knack for writing and editing longform content.
If you're interested in joining LSL, send us an email to share what inspires
you, and why you think you are a good match for the team. Send it with a
to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact me for additional details,
CEA LIST, Software Reliability and Security Lab
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-06-26 9:59 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-06-26 9:59 [Caml-list] Permanent Research Engineer Position at CEA LIST - LSL David Bühler
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).