* [Caml-list] CSML: bindings between OCaml and .NET (now fully open-source!)
@ 2016-08-26 16:01 Alain Frisch
From: Alain Frisch @ 2016-08-26 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

Back in 2008, LexiFi released a first public version of CSML, a
bi-directional and high-level binding generator between OCaml and .NET.
At that time, only the runtime support was open sourced and the
generator itself was released only in binary form.  Following user
request, it is my pleasure to announce that we have switched to an
open-source model for the tool.  CSML is now fully licensed under the
terms of the MIT license and hosted at:

   https://github.com/lexifi/csml

CSML hides all low-level details of the binding process and makes it
easy to:

   - package OCaml value-added components under a .NET API;

   - use .NET components from an OCaml application (e.g. UI, MS Office
interop, Win32 system programming, etc).

Enjoy!

Alain

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-08-26 16:02 UTC | newest]