* [Caml-list] Thank You!
@ 2017-06-25  5:33 Gerry Weaver
From: Gerry Weaver @ 2017-06-25  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello All,

I have been programming for quite a while now (30 years or so). I have used many different programming languages during that time. I recently started learning OCaml. I am very happy to report that I am having more fun with this language than I have had with any other. It is an absolute joy to use. I can hardly wait to sit down after dinner and start writing OCaml. I have so many projects that I want to use it for. I have also experienced a nice productivity boost and I'm still having to look things up! I can only imagine how productive I will be when that is no longer necessary. I'm actually considering projects now that I thought were too big for a one man show before. Anyway, the purpose of my post is to say Thank You! Thanks to all of you who have put so much time and effort into this language and its ecosystem. Thank you very much for your dedication and hard work. I sincerely appreciate you all.

Thanks,

Gerry

* Re: [Caml-list] Thank You!
@ 2017-06-25 10:50 ` SP