* [Caml-list] [OCaml Meeting 2011] inscription is opened
@ 2011-03-01 15:39 Sylvain Le Gall
From: Sylvain Le Gall @ 2011-03-01 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: ocaml_beginners

This mail is a copy of a post you can find here:
https://forge.ocamlcore.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=774

===

For the fourth time, I am proud to invite all OCaml enthusiasts to join
us at OCaml Meeting 2011 in Paris.

This year event takes place in Paris on Friday 15th April 2011.
Subscription is opened now and will be closed on Friday 8th April 2011.

As last year, participants are invited to give a talk on what they are
doing with OCaml, submit a description of your talk on the wiki or
contact me.

The meeting is sponsored by INRIA CAML Consortium and organized
by OCamlCore. Participation for lunch is covered by the Consortium, you
just need to subscribe. The facility can only host 70 people, so we will
have to filter the list of participants if there are more people. We
will give priority to people giving a talk and coming from abroad.

For people who need further information, you can contact me (see the
wiki for contact details).

Further information:
https://forge.ocamlcore.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/ocaml-meeting/index.php/OCamlMeeting2011
Registration:
http://ocaml-meeting.forge.ocamlcore.org/2011-paris/reg_add

Hope to see a lot of you
Regards
Sylvain Le Gall on behalf of the OCaml Meeting organization team

p.s. the registration website is made with Ocsigen and connected to the
forge, so you need to be logged in the OCaml Forge to be able to
subscribe.

--
My company: http://www.ocamlcore.com
Linkedin:   http://fr.linkedin.com/in/sylvainlegall

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-01 15:39 UTC | newest]