* [Caml-list] [ANN] opam2debian v0.1.1: Create Debian package that contains a set of OPAM packages.
@ 2013-11-10 22:22 Sylvain Le Gall
From: Sylvain Le Gall @ 2013-11-10 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I am pleased to announce my latest program that allow to create easily snaphsot
of OPAM and distribute it as a Debian binary package.

You can read a longer description and HOWTO for the program here:
http://le-gall.net/sylvain+violaine/blog/index.php?post/2013/11/08/opam2debian%2C-a-tool-to-create-Debian-binary-package-out-of-OPAM

Side note:
This tool uses github VCS and bug tracker but still use the OCaml Forge for
file distribtuion. I am experimenting a little bit out of the OCaml Forge to be
up to date.

* Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] opam2debian v0.1.1: Create Debian package that contains a set of OPAM packages.
@ 2013-11-10 22:27 ` Sylvain Le Gall
From: Sylvain Le Gall @ 2013-11-10 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On 10-11-2013, Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain@le-gall.net> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce my latest program that allow to create easily snaphsot
> of OPAM and distribute it as a Debian binary package.
>
> You can read a longer description and HOWTO for the program here:
> http://le-gall.net/sylvain+violaine/blog/index.php?post/2013/11/08/opam2debian%2C-a-tool-to-create-Debian-binary-package-out-of-OPAM
>
> Side note:
> This tool uses github VCS and bug tracker but still use the OCaml Forge for
> file distribtuion. I am experimenting a little bit out of the OCaml Forge to be
> up to date.

Sorry, bad script. The version is 0.1.0, not 0.1.1.

Cheers,
Sylvain Le Gall
--
Website:     http://sylvain.le-gall.net/