categories - Category Theory list
* "Topology and Groupoids"  pdf
@ 2016-11-30 22:25 RONALD BROWN
From: RONALD BROWN @ 2016-11-30 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: algtop-l-wE+tr93vHrabo6XCN/16Dg, categories-59hdLBrVOVU

This book had a pdf available through kagi, and this worked OK.

However kagi has gone bankrupt, owing money to many, so I have decided to make the pdf available at

www.groupoids.org.uk/pdffiles/topgrpds-e.pdf  4.6MB

This is a version corrected for Dec 1, 2016, but I am considering further revisions. For example, I have not yet incorporated the points noted in

www.groupoids.org.uk/pdffiles/brouwer-cor-fin.pdf

A recent preprint

Modelling and Computing Homotopy Types: I
www.groupoids.org.uk/pdffiles/brouwer-honor.pdf

gives some background to the groupoid part of the book, and to some of the  higher dimensional developments from that approach.

Ronnie Brown

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-11-30 22:25 UTC | newest]