categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL 67
@ 1998-04-20 10:12 Jaap van Oosten
From: Jaap van Oosten @ 1998-04-20 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

PSSL 67 - FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

The 67th meeting of the Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and Logic
will be held over the weekend of May 30-31 in Utrecht, the
Netherlands.
The meeting will be held on Saturday and Sunday until lunch time.
As usual, we invite talks on logic, sheaves and related areas.

As a new feature, in this meeting we shall have a tutorial of
three 45-minute lectures. We are very happy to announce that
John Power has agreed to deliver this tutorial on:

  HIGHER DIMENSIONAL CATEGORIES

Registration for the meeting, including requirements for hotel
reservation, please by email to:

  jvoosten@math.ruu.nl

Since hotel capacity in Utrecht is limited, we would urge you to
register at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to seeing you in Utrecht,

Jaap van Oosten
Ieke Moerdijk

* PSSL 67
@ 1998-04-27 12:26 Jaap van Oosten
From: Jaap van Oosten @ 1998-04-27 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories, types, pssl

PSSL 67 - SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT

As announced earlier by us, the 67th meeting of the Peripatetic
Seminar on Sheaves and Logic will be held over the weekend of
May 30-31 in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
In the meeting, a mini-course of 3 lectures will be given by
John Power, on higher-dimensional categories.

The meeting will take place in a conference center, situated
around 20 km from Utrecht, in a rustic environment. The price
is Hfl. 200 per person, which includes accomodation for 2
nights, meals on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.

The conference center has a limited number of rooms available,
so  participants are urged to register as soon as possible,
but no later than May 20. Please email to:

    jvoosten@math.ruu.nl

Best regards,

Jaap van Oosten
Ieke Moerdijk