categories - Category Theory list
* abstract algebraic geometry
@ 1998-04-27 12:25 Zhaohua Luo
From: Zhaohua Luo @ 1998-04-27 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Last year I posted the following research notes on categorical geometry:

Abstract algebraic geometry (10/16/97)
The language of analytic categories (three parts, 11/4/97, 11/20/97, and
12/20/97)

to this list. Recently I started a small page at my home page address:

www.iswest.com/~zack

which, at present, only contains the slightly modified version (html
files) of these notes. The paper "categorical geometry" are still under
preparation, and I hope the first three chapters will be available soon.
Thanks to all those who showed interests in this project.

Zack Luo

* Book available by ftp
@ 1998-04-28 13:46 ` Giuseppe Longo
From: Giuseppe Longo @ 1998-04-28 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The book below is currently out of print.  Upon kind permission of
the M.I.T.  Press, it is now available by ftp, via my web page (see
the book content page in Downloadable Papers).

Andrea Asperti and Giuseppe Longo. Categories, Types and
Structures: an introduction to Category Theory for the working
computer scientist. M.I.T.- Press, 1991. (pp. 1--300).

--Giuseppe Longo
http://www.dmi.ens.fr/users/longo
e-mail: longo@dmi.ens.fr