categories - Category Theory list
* re: universal algebra and diagrammatic reasoning
@ 2006-01-30 19:13 Dr. Cyrus F Nourani
From: Dr. Cyrus F Nourani @ 2006-01-30 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hello, might be interested that my Morph Gentzen project since 1995,
Virtual Geometry, ADG Zurich 2003,
and two books published 1999 http://www.lulu.com/CrisFN,
2005 http://www.aspbs.com/mutlimedia.html
are on a diagrammatic,categorial initial algebras, and structures on Lw1,w.
Cyrus

@ 2006-01-26 21:09 John Baez