categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL 99, a.k.a. Jirkafest, 2nd announcement
@ 2016-01-18 13:37 Jürgen Koslowski
From: Jürgen Koslowski @ 2016-01-18 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

                        Second announcement and reminder

                    Peripatetic Seminar on Shaves and Logic 99

             Symposion on the Occasion of Jirka Adamek's Emeritation

                            ** March 11-13, 2016 **

           Institute of Theoretical Computer Science, TU Braunschweig

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that during March 11-13, 2016, a special
Seminar on Sheaves and Logic (PSSL 99) will be held at the Technical
University Braunschweig (TU-BS) on the occasion of Jirka Adamek's
retirement.

You will find further details and a registration form at the
conference-page http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/TI-INFO/koslowj/PSSL99.html,
along with a list of some hotel portals where you can arrange for
accommodation.  According to some local colleagues, we cannot get better
deals through the university.

There will be an informal dinner on Friday evening, and a more formal
one on Saturday.  Lunch on Saturday and on Sunday (possibly in form of
lunch packs) will be organised by us.

Please note that there is a conference fee of 25 Euros, while Dinner
on Saturday is 50 Euros including drinks (for guests as well).  Please
transfer the appropriate sum to the bank account listed on the
conference page as well as the registration form.  We have since found
some external funding, so part of the registration fee will be
reimbursed.  As the precise amount has to be determined, we will keep
the original fee of 25 Euros; then everybody will receive the same refund.

Presently, we have enough talks for 3 sessions.  In case there is
further interest, we can still use part of Sunday afternoon.
Otherwise we may organise a social event for those who do not have to
leave right away.

With kind regards,

J??rgen Koslowski and Stefan Milius

--
Juergen Koslowski               If I don't see you no more on this world
ITI, TU Braunschweig               I'll meet you on the next one

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-01-18 13:37 UTC | newest]