categories - Category Theory list
* Evolutive systems with memory
@ 1998-05-27 15:08 Matthieu Amiguet
From: Matthieu Amiguet @ 1998-05-27 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hello!

I'm trying to get information about Ehresmann & Vanbremeersch theory of
"Evolutive systems with memory". This is a theory for modelling complex
evolutive systems using category theory. I've got a couple of papers
(from 1989 to 1992), but I would like to find a synthtic article which
could present the matter more consistently...

Does anybody know if there is such a thing, or at least whom I could
ask?

Thank you for any help,

Matthieu Amiguet
Université de Neuchatel
CH-2000 Neuchatel

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-05-27 15:08 UTC | newest]