categories - Category Theory list
* Retirement
@ 1999-12-16 15:54 Charles Wells
From: Charles Wells @ 1999-12-16 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I am retiring from Case Western Reserve University.  Future postal mail
should be sent to

Charles Wells
105 South Cedar Street
Oberlin, OH 44074, USA

and you should use only the email address and phone number below.

The University has not yet told me whether they will allow me to keep my
webpage at the address below, but the odds are that they will.

Charles Wells, Oberlin, Ohio, USA.
EMAIL: charles@freude.com.
HOME PHONE: 440 774 1926.
PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE: http://www.cwru.edu/artsci/math/wells/home.html
PERSONAL WEBSITE: http://www.oberlin.net/~cwells/index.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-12-16 15:54 UTC | newest]