categories - Category Theory list
* FMCS'06 reminder
@ 2006-05-02 16:47 Pieter Hofstra
From: Pieter Hofstra @ 2006-05-02 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear All,

This is to remind you that abstracts for the FMCS'06 meeting in
Kananaskis, June 7-9, are due on Friday, May 21st. Since we have almost
reached the maximum number of participants for the event, it is
especially important for those who are planning to come but who haven't
confirmed this yet to send me an e-mail as soon as possible. (The list
of confirmed participants can be found on the website below.)
Due to the limited capacity of the facilities of the Field Stations,
where the meeting will be held, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a
place for people who attempt a last minute registration.