categories - Category Theory list
* CT20->21  SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT
@ 2021-04-20 16:25 Giuseppe Metere
From: Giuseppe Metere @ 2021-04-20 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

CT20->21  SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT

The next International Category Theory Meeting will take place in Genoa (Italy) and online, from 30 August to 4 September 2021.

Due to the extraordinary conditions, we suggest anyone who is interested to attend to check regularly the conference website for updates as they may occur unpredictably https://sites.google.com/view/ct2021/

PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

Despite the international emergency due to the pandemic, we are committed to organizing the meeting as a flexible hybrid event. In order to have an estimate of the participation, we warmly invite those interested in attending to pre-register at the page

https://sites.google.com/view/ct2021/registration

REGISTRATION

Standard registration will open on 20 May 2021.

Both online and onsite participants are required to register.

The registration fee is EUR 30 (EUR 20 for Ph.D. students). An additional fee of approx. EUR 100 (approx. EUR 80 for Ph.D. students) will be charged to onsite attendees only to cover the costs for lunches and coffee breaks.

There is no early registration.

The deadline to register for online attendance is 20 July 2021, that for onsite attendance 20 August 2021.

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS OPEN

Contributions in all aspects of Category Theory are welcome. Abstract submission is handled by EasyChair. Researchers who intend to offer a contributed talk find the relevant info on the page

https://sites.google.com/view/ct2021/submit

The deadline for submitting is 15 May 2021.

To request any specific information, please write to info.ct2021@gmail.com

Best regards,

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Sandra Mantovani, Giuseppe Metere, Eugenio Moggi, Andrea Montoli, Giuseppe Rosolini (chair)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-20 16:25 UTC | newest]