categories - Category Theory list
* Seminar talk on Mathematical Structures in Dependent Type Theory
@ 2021-05-12 16:53 Harley D. Eades III
From: Harley D. Eades III @ 2021-05-12 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: types-announce-nHFbR+4dATOoZA3Q9b/B0PZ8FUJU4vz8,
	categories-59hdLBrVOVU@public.gmane.org list

[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

Hi, everyone.

On Friday, May 14, 2021 between 9am and 10am EDT (1pm - 2pm UTC), Assia
Mahboubi will be giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium Series
at Augusta University.

Presentation details can be found here:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Mahboubi.html

Assia will be talking about the design of hierarchies of
algebraic structures in proof assistants based on dependent type theory.
It's going to be super interesting!

This talk will be open to the general public via Zoom only.  We will not be
recording or stream the presentation.  Please let me know if you would like
to join and I'll send you the Zoom link.

Feel free to share this message with everyone you know.

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Very best, Harley