categories - Category Theory list
* HoTT Electronic Seminar Talks Fall 2018
@ 2018-09-06 16:23 Chris Kapulkin
From: Chris Kapulkin @ 2018-09-06 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory, categories-59hdLBrVOVU,
	algtop-l-wE+tr93vHrabo6XCN/16Dg

Dear all,

The Homotopy Type Theory Electronic Seminar Talks are back after the
summer break! As before, we will meet on alternating Thursdays at
11:30 AM for a 1-hour talk followed by 30-minute discussion. (But note
that the first two talks are on consecutive Thursdays.) The
coordinates are as follows:

Website:
https://www.uwo.ca/math/faculty/kapulkin/seminars/hottest.html

Mailing list (with the latest updates):
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hott-electronic-seminar-talks

Google Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0a4ik9o5vhkgjlnk6no3ttnuko%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FToronto

The inaugural talks of the Fall 2018 edition will be given by:

  September 20
  Andrew Pitts (University of Cambridge)
  “Axiomatizing Cubical Sets Models of Univalent Foundations”

  September 27
  Dimitris Tsementzis (Rutgers University)
  “First-Order Logic with Isomorphism”

  October 11
  Kuen-Bang Hou (Favonia) (University of Minnesota)
  “Cartesian Cubical Type Theory and redtt”

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,
Dan Christensen
Chris Kapulkin