categories - Category Theory list
* Offering scanned notes of Mac Lane at Bowdoin 1969
@ 2016-03-31  6:23 Colin McLarty
From: Colin McLarty @ 2016-03-31  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Ellis Cooper gave me a copy of extensive notes he took of Mac Lane's
lectures at Bowdoin in 1969.  They are rather like the eventual Categories
for the Working Mathematician.  One difference is long discussion of
Lawvere's dissertation results on algebraic theories.

Ellis also says I can send a scan of them to anyone who wants.  They are
around 11MB.  Anyone who would like a copy should let me know.

best, Colin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-03-31  6:23 UTC | newest]