categories - Category Theory list
* New Book about Category Theory and Geometry
@ 2005-08-22 13:44 G. Sica
From: G. Sica @ 2005-08-22 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Please allow me to bring to the attention of list members the recent
publication of Marie La Palme Reyes, Gonzalo E. Reyes, Houman
Zolfaghari:

GENERIC FIGURES AND THEIR GLUEINGS - A CONSTRUCTIVE APPROACH TO FUNCTOR
CATEGORIES
http://www.polimetrica.com/categories/01cat.html
Price: 30 Euro (Italy); 37 Euro (UE); 40 Euro (Extra-UE).
Forwarding and delivery charges are included in the price.
Publisher: Polimetrica Internatinal Scientific Publisher.

The best way to purchase this book is to buy it directly from the
publisher's web-site: http://www.polimetrica.com .
I hope you can be interested in this information.
If not, please accept my sincere apologies for the trouble: this is not
a spam message.
Many thanks.

All the best,
Giandomenico Sica

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-08-22 13:44 UTC | newest]