categories - Category Theory list
* Announcing www.entcs.org
@ 2005-09-24 21:37 Michael Mislove
From: Michael Mislove @ 2005-09-24 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

   One of the minor inconveniences that Hurricane Katrina caused has been
the temporary failure of the Tulane email servers, both university-wide
and within the math department.  The latter hosted the ENTCS Macro Home
Page, so progress on publishing ENTCS volumes has been hindered since the
hurricane.

  I am happy to announce that ENTCS now has its own, separate web host,
which can be found at www.entcs.org Please point your browser at this
page, where you will find detailed instructions on how to prepare
proposals for publishing material in ENTCS, as well as instructions about
how to prepare files both for preliminary, hard copy versions of
proceedings for limited distribution at meetings, as well as how to
prepare the final versions of papers for publication online at Science at
Direct. While the ENTCS production has been hampered over the past month
or so, it has been restarted, and publication of ENTCS issues and volumes
is now proceeding as usual, with minimal delays.

  An important point to note is that the procedure for submitting final
versions of files for ENTCS has changed. We now ask that the corresponding
author of each paper - including the Preface of each volume - submit an
electronic copy of the signed Copyright Transfer Form that can be found at
the ENTCS Macro Home Page archives. To do this, authors should download
the pdf file containing the form, print it out and complete it, including
signing it, and then scan it in and include this scanned copy with the
files for the final version of their paper that are sent to the Guest
Editors of their proceedings. This will expedite the publishing of ENTCS
volumes: we now can have final versions online within four weeks of when
the files are sent to me for final processing.

  As usual, if you have any problems or questions about the ENTCS macros,
or about ENTCS in general, please let me know.

  Best regards,
  Mike Mislove

--
Michael Mislove
Managing Editor

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-09-24 21:37 UTC | newest]