categories - Category Theory list
From: "Dr. Cyrus F Nourani" <projectm2@lycos.com>
To: categories@mta.ca
Subject: Re:  Undirected graph citation
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 15:22:23 -0500	[thread overview]

Hmmm, a paper entitled Funcotrial Generic Filters was written
July 2005, abstract to ASL, where you can observe ejecting on
initial segments towards models. What it might do on preshaeves
was sent to a conference a month ago. Like I had told the list there
were papers I published over several years ago on functors computing models
on Hasse diagrams.
I'm not in a position to escalate and have to keep you on a holding
as to what it was doing on sheaves. On the surface it appears as if
we are living in parallel worlds getting a message through.
Cyrus

etc, etc...