categories - Category Theory list
* New York City Category Seminar
@ 2009-01-29 16:47 Noson
From: Noson @ 2009-01-29 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

We would like to announce the formation of a Category Theory Seminar

to be held at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York.

We anticipate talks in applied and pure category theory. We also
encourage students to make presentations on their work.

New York City is central enough that someone prominent
is always passing through.

When: Commencing Spring 2009, weekly, Monday evenings 6:00 - 7:00 PM.
Where: Room 4421

            The Graduate Center, The City University of New York,

365 Fifth Avenue (at 34th street. Diagonally across from the Empire State
Building)

New York, NY 10016-4309

Web:  <http://www.sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~noson/CTseminar.html>
http://www.sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~noson/CTseminar.html

Please forward this e-mail on to anyone who might be interested. If you are
interested in
receiving announcements about the seminar, or know someone who would be or
are

interested in giving a talk, please drop me a line.

All the best,
Noson Yanofsky

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-29 16:47 UTC | newest]