categories - Category Theory list
* Fields Workshop on Smooth Structures - Accommodation
@ 2009-02-12  3:29 Pieter Hofstra
From: Pieter Hofstra @ 2009-02-12  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Fields Workshop on Smooth Structures in Logic, Category Theory and Physics
May 1-3 2008, Ottawa
***

Since the weekend of the Workshop coincides with the annual Tulip Festival (which attracts many tourists) it will be difficult and expensive to find accommodation in town. We have therefore reserved rooms at two nearby hotels (at a discount rate) as well as a few units in the University Residence. We can hold these rooms until April 1st, so we recommend those who intend to attend the workshop to book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment. Information about these hotels can be found on the local web page:

http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~scpsg/Fields09/Fields09.smoothworkshop.html

Best regards,

R. Blute
P. Hofstra
P. Scott
M. Warren

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-02-12  3:29 UTC | newest]