categories - Category Theory list
* Re: Eilenberg and Automata, Languages and Machines
@ 2009-03-07  0:18 Michael Barr
From: Michael Barr @ 2009-03-07  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ellis D. Cooper, categories

Speaking for myself, there was no backlash.  I well recall that at the
Bowdoin meeting in 1969, Sammy gave some talks and said that the stuff was
interesting and had revived his ability to work, which had been in the
doldrums.  (I think getting rid of Natasha helped too.  He said that was
expensive but worth every cent.)  My attitude was that if revived him, so
much the better.

Michael

@ 2009-03-06 21:22 Ellis D. Cooper