categories - Category Theory list
* [Fwd: Fw: copyright etc]
@ 2009-03-10  0:10 jim stasheff
From: jim stasheff @ 2009-03-10  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

From: "Ronnie Brown" <ronnie.profbrown@btinternet.com>
To: "jim stasheff" <jds@math.upenn.edu>
Subject: Fw: copyright etc
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:05:54 -0000

Hi Jim,=20

perhaps you should do it for the catlist as the bill is a USA congress =
issue.=20

But as the email below says, I am urging its discussion here in the THES =
and by CASE (Campaign for Science & Engineering); and Steve Harnard =
thinks the response to the proposal has been too shrill!=20

It is a good thing to stir things up!=20

Ronnie

----- Original Message -----=20