categories - Category Theory list
* virtual special session
@ 2009-04-07 15:44 jim stasheff
From: jim stasheff @ 2009-04-07 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

Last weekend there was a special session on Homotopical Algebra with
Applications to Mathematical Physics
at eh AMS meeting in Raleigh.  I was unable to attend in person but Tom
Lada set up via Skype and opportunity for me to participate.  I strongly
encourage this technology for virtual attendance at such meetings or
informal equivalents.

Slides from the session are becoming available at

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~lada/NCSU%20special%20session.htm

jim

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-04-07 15:44 UTC | newest]