categories - Category Theory list
* list interruption / gmane archive
@ 2009-04-30 11:51 Bob Rosebrugh
From: Bob Rosebrugh @ 2009-04-30 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

[-- Attachment #1: Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=X-UNKNOWN, Size: 2024 bytes --]

[From the moderator:]

Your moderator will have only intermittent email contact May 3-15, so
there will be delays in posting during that period.

As noted below, archives of the categories list are now available in a
user friendly format. An archive in mail file format will continue to be
maintained and available from the list web page:

http://www.mta.ca/~cat-dist/categories.html

and the link below will be included there soon.