categories - Category Theory list
* Site internet de Andree C. Ehresmann
@ 2009-05-20 14:19 Andree Ehresmann
From: Andree Ehresmann @ 2009-05-20 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

For those interested in old stuff, I mention the new internet site I
have opened.
It contains information on my 50 years research with postings of many
of my publications and online references to others.
It also contains the diapos of my Calais conference in 2008 on
distructures and Schwartz distributions, as well as a long unpublished
paper developing it. The address is

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/ehres

This site complements my joint site with Jean-Paul Vanbremeersch on
our Memory Evolutive Systems
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/vbm-ehr

Kind regards
Andree

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-05-20 14:19 UTC | newest]