categories - Category Theory list
* Re: Diagammes, Ehresmann Supplements to Cahiers
@ 2009-05-25 16:52 René Guitart
From: René Guitart @ 2009-05-25 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keith Harbaugh, categories

Dear Keith,
concerning the twelve papers that I have published in Diagrammes,
they are on line in my page
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/rene.guitart/
Best wishes,
René

@ 2009-05-25 16:13 Andree Ehresmann
From: Andree Ehresmann @ 2009-05-25 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keith Harbaugh, categories

For the moment, I don't think issues of "Diagrammes" are available on
the net, except for Guitart's papers which can be found on his site
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/rene.guitart/index.html

and for a short paper of myself available on my site
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/ehres

For the volumes of "Charles Ehresmann: Oeuvres completes et
commentees" (Supplsements to the "Cahiers" 1980-83), NUMDAM has
promised to post them, but not before several months because they have
too many work ahead. Before that, I intend to publish on my site part
of the "Comments" and "Synopsis" which I added to Charles' works
during the editing of the 7 volumes.

Kind regards
Andree

* Re: Diagammes, Ehresmann Supplements to Cahiers
@ 2009-05-25 14:51 Charles Wells
From: Charles Wells @ 2009-05-25 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keith Harbaugh, catbb

Smith Library at Case Western Reserve University has many issues of the
older Diagrammes.   Or did  in the 1990's.
Charles Wells

@ 2009-05-24 21:10 Keith Harbaugh