categories - Category Theory list
* Catégories and linguistic
@ 2009-09-09  1:09 Pierre Cardascia
From: Pierre Cardascia @ 2009-09-09  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hello, dear categorists,
My name is Pierre Cardascia, I'm student of mathematics and philosophie in Lille, France. last year, I wrote for my research director Shahid Rahman a paper about categorical logic; and for this year, he wants me to focus on linguistic (for some obscure but good reasons). So we decided to reintroduce my former work and to explore more and more the land of catégories.
The main problem is that I haven't any clue of where I must begin such a work. I asked the neighour laboratory of linguistic : nothing. So I write you with the hope that somebody can give me some hints to guide my research : references, actual problems, advises ... it seemed, but I'm not sure, that the Montreal school worked on that subject in the past, but this information is unconfirmed ...

Thanks you !

Pierre CARDSCIA

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-09  1:09 UTC | newest]