categories - Category Theory list
* World Congress and School of Universal Logic, Lisbon 2010
@ 2009-09-17  4:25 Valeria de Paiva
From: Valeria de Paiva @ 2009-09-17  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories, jyb

Friends,

An announcement for the Universal Logic School in Lisbon next year. Note
that there will be a Special Session on "Categorical Logic", organized by
Andrei Rubin and Valeria de Paiva.

Deadline for submission of abstracts: 15th October 2009

Best,

Valeria

From: Valeria de Paiva @ 2009-09-19 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories, jyb

Hello,
HUGE correction:
Note that there will be a Special Session on "Categorical Logic", organized
by Andrei RODIN and Valeria de Paiva.
(I don't know how I got it so wrong using cut-and-paste, but I did...)
Valeria

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Valeria de Paiva <valeria.depaiva@gmail.com