categories - Category Theory list
* Fwd: Terminology problem with monoidal adjunctions
@ 2009-10-04 15:07 Tony Meman
From: Tony Meman @ 2009-10-04 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I am sorry for posting this again, but I have received an empty message from
the categories list.

[Note from moderator: From the categories list web-page:

"Do not send attachments, html or excessively long postings (greater than
about 10K). Postings with attachments will be discarded; long postings or
ones with html may be."

The reason an empty message arrives is that the moderator sometimes
inadvertently mishandles a message containing the header:

This header is associated with html and messages sent in multiple formats.
It is time-wasting to deal with such messages.

For good reasons, categories is a *text* mailing list. For example,
consider:

http://pyropus.ca/personal/writings/nomime.html

or

http://home.earthlink.net/~bobbau/email/avoiding-html/

If you want your messages to be posted on categories, please ensure that
you send only text-only posts. The URLs just quoted contain help to do
this. Other messages *will* be discarded.

Thanks. ]