categories - Category Theory list
* Marta Bunge's email addresses
@ 2009-10-29  2:17 Marta Bunge
From: Marta Bunge @ 2009-10-29  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Robert,Please announce the following possibly important message in categories.
By some unfortunate coincidence, and without my being aware of, I have not been receiving any mail whatsoever, and for quite some undetermined time, either at my official departmental address, bunge@math.mcgill.ca, or at the no longer existing address bunge@triples.math.mcgill.ca, listed however as mine in the Editorial Board of the Cahiers de Topologie et Geometrie Differentielle Categoriques. The first problem has now been fixed, and bunge@math.mcgill.ca is now a good address for me. I am worried of course about the mail that I have not received in that location since perhaps May 2009. If there has been anything important that any of you has sent me, please send again. The second problem will be fixed by changing the obsolete address bunge@triples.math.mcgill.ca in the Cahiers, but only as of January 2010 when the new covers get printed. If anyone (in addition to the two cases that I now know about) has submitted a paper to me using the current Cahiers address, please resend but to bunge@math.mcgill.ca (without the "triples"). You could also use my McGill University official address, that is, marta.bunge@mcgill.ca, which never had any problems. Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience. Marta

Marta Bunge
Professor Emerita
Dept of Mathematics and Statistics
McGill University
805 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2K6
Office: (514) 398-3810
Home: (514) 935-3618
marta.bunge@mcgill.ca
http://www.math.mcgill.ca/~bunge/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-10-29  2:17 UTC | newest]