categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL 90, third announcement
@ 2010-03-17  7:32 Stefan Milius
From: Stefan Milius @ 2010-03-17  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

PERIPATETIC SEMINAR ON SHEAVES AND LOGIC

        90th meeting - third announcement

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the next PSSL meeting takes place

    in Braunschweig, April 24-25

and that we have pre-reserved accomodation for participants that
book

    before March 31.

After that date it might turn out difficult to book any hotel due
to the famous Industrial Fair in the near city of Hannover.

Information about PSSL can be found at
http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/TI-INFO/koslowj/PSSL90.html

The registration page contains a choice of hotels that offer
university rates to participants. We would like to remind you that
participants are expected to book their accomodation themselves. Please
directly contact the hotel of your choice before the end of March and
mention ``PSSL90'' when making reservations. If you need assistance
with your reservation, please let us know, and we will be happy to
help.

Braunschweig is located about 60 km East of Hannover and about 200 km
West of Berlin.  It can easily be reached by car or train.  The
closest airport is in Hannover; the train to Hannover's main
station takes about 20 minutes, and the train from there to
Braunschweig takes about 40 minutes.

Best regards,

Jiri Adamek
Juergen Koslowski
Stefan Milius

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-03-17  7:32 UTC | newest]