categories - Category Theory list
* CT 2010 - Preliminary Program and Last Call for Registration
@ 2010-06-01 10:40 Giuseppe Rosolini
From: Giuseppe Rosolini @ 2010-06-01 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

This is the Last Call for Registration to the
International Category Theory Conference,
which takes place 20-26 June 2010 in Genoa, Italy.

The Preliminary Program is now available at
http://ct2010.disi.unige.it/

Abstracts of talks will be available soon, and the website will be
updated daily with details about local activities as they get finalized.

Those who intend to participate, but haven't yet registered, should
complete the registration (and send a copy of the bank transfer slip)
*** BY 10 JUNE ***

After that date we will accept only on-site registrations, which will
have to be in euro cash. Also consider that, at that point, we may be
unable to offer some of the items covered by the registration fee,
such as the conference dinner.

Bob Rosebrugh and Pino Rosolini
(for the CT2010 Committees)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-01 10:40 UTC | newest]