categories - Category Theory list
* postdoctoral position in Brno
@ 2011-02-03 17:07 Jiri Rosicky
From: Jiri Rosicky @ 2011-02-03 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Masaryk University, Brno
invites applications for a research position within the project
Algebraic Methods in Geometry, which will start in May 2011.
We expect applicants to have PhD. degree in Algebra or Geometry
and experience in category theory.
Candidates should submit a letter of application accompanied by a CV,
degree documents and a list of publications to
Personal Department, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University,
Kotlarska 2, 61137 Brno, Czech Republic
or to kneblova@sci.muni.cz (with a copy to me)
till March 3, 2011.
Later applications should be sent to me.
Jiri Rosicky

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-02-03 17:07 UTC | newest]