categories - Category Theory list
* linear logic
@ 2011-02-22 22:54 Vasili I. Galchin
From: Vasili I. Galchin @ 2011-02-22 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

      What is the category that is used to interpret linear logic in
a categorical logic sense?

Thank you,

Vasili

* Re: linear logic
@ 2011-02-23 15:09 ` Richard Blute
From: Richard Blute @ 2011-02-23 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Vasili

A very comprehensive discussion of the issues surrounding
categorical linear logic can be found in the book

Categorical Semantics of Linear Logic

By Paul-Andre Mellies, which can be found on his website:

http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~mellies/

The book also contains an extensive bibliography.

Cheers
Rick Blute

On 11-02-22 5:54 PM, "Vasili I. Galchin" <vigalchin@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>      What is the category that is used to interpret linear logic in
>a categorical logic sense?
>
>Thank you,
>

>Vasili
>

>[For admin and other information see: http://www.mta.ca/~cat-dist/ ]

* Re: linear logic
@ 2011-02-23 17:43 ` Laurent Méhats
From: Laurent Méhats @ 2011-02-23 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Le 22/02/2011 23:54, Vasili I. Galchin a écrit :
> Hello,
>
>       What is the category that is used to interpret linear logic in
> a categorical logic sense?

Hello,

You may find satisfying answers (there is not only one) in Paul-André
Melliès' "Categorical Semantics of Linear Logic", available on his website:
http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~mellies/papers/panorama.pdf

Regards,
Laurent Méhats