categories - Category Theory list
* RE: Adjunctions and fibrations in 2-Cat
       [not found] <20110228150904.7A4EE6833@mailscan1.ncs.mcgill.ca>
@ 2011-02-28 16:00 ` Marta Bunge
From: Marta Bunge @ 2011-02-28 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chichejonathan, categories

Dear Jonathon,

A definition of  2-fibration is given in the following sources:Claudio Hermida, "Some properties of Fib as a fibered 2-category", J. Pure Appl. Alg. 134-1 (1999) 83-109.Claudio Hermida, "Descebt on 2-fibrations and strongly 2-regular 2-categories", App. Cat. Str. 12 (2004) 427--459.

It is adopted (Definition 4.1) and used  in Marta Bunge and Claudio Hermida, 'Pseudomonadicity and 2-stack completions", Proceedings of the MakkaiFest, CRM Proceedings and Lecture Notes, to appear 2011, a preprint of which I shall send to anyone requesting it.
Best wishes,Marta Bunge

Marta Bunge
Professor Emerita
Dept of Mathematics and Statistics
McGill UniversityBurnside Hall, Office 1005
805 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2K6
Office: (514) 398-3810/3800
Home: (514) 935-3618