categories - Category Theory list
* British Colloquium in Theoretical Computer Science - last call for participation
@ 2011-04-04 17:21 Paul Levy
From: Paul Levy @ 2011-04-04 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories list

Dear category theorists,

The British Colloquium in Theoretical Computer Science is taking place
in Birmingham over 18-21 April.

http://events.cs.bham.ac.uk/BCTCS2011/index.html

We have some fantastic invited speakers:

------------------------------

 	• David S. Johnson (AT&T Labs)
Bin Packing: From Theory to Experiment and Back Again

 	• Cliff Jones (Newcastle)
What can we do to achieve genuine tool inter-working? Towards a
"method frame"

 	• Prakash Panangaden (McGill)
Epistemic Strategies and Games on Concurrent Processes

 	• Peter Selinger (Dalhousie)
Logical methods in quantum information theory

 	• Nigel Smart (Bristol)
Homomorphic Encryption

 	• Carsten Witt (Technical University of Denmark)
Bio-Inspired Computation Meets Theoretical Computer Science

We'd love to have more contributed talks on categorical topics.
Officially the registration deadline is today, but we're still
accepting registrations until the end of the week.

best regards,
Paul Blain Levy and Achim Jung

--
Paul Blain Levy
School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-04-04 17:21 UTC | newest]