categories - Category Theory list
* Death of Heinrich Kleisli
@ 2011-04-15 16:40 Bodo Pareigis
From: Bodo Pareigis @ 2011-04-15 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories

Dear everyone,

I am very sorry that I have to inform you that Heinrich Kleisli passed
away on April 5, 2011. If anyone wants to contact his wife I have her
permission to give you her address
Gertrud Kleisli
Route De Pfaffenwil 46
1723 Marly
Switzerland.

Bodo

* Re: Death of Heinrich Kleisli
@ 2011-04-16 23:39 ` Fred Linton
From: Fred Linton @ 2011-04-16 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bodo Pareigis; +Cc: Categories

If ever there were an intelligent, cultured, athletic, outdoorsy
mathematician I'd have expected to remain vibrant well into his
nineties, it would have been Heinrich Kleisli.

I'm deeply saddened by his premature passing from this earth.

-- Fred Linton